Top 7 Color Palettes & Inspiration Boards from 2015
Hello, "Color Monday," you're one of our favorite days of the week! Now that 2015 is behind us, we've compiled 7 of your most popular color palettes and inspiration boards from our weekly blog series. Here are your favorites and ours as well!
- Bold, Modern Wedding with black, white, gold & grass green! Stripes are always on trend--whether they're bold or passive. From the groom's tie to the bridesmaid dresses to the invite, we're big fans of incorporating this timeless trend into the wedding look.
Get a free sample of the featured invite.
2. Adorable Mint & Navy that's modern, clean and simple. Soft and subtle, this inspiration radiates cool and calm. A great color combo such as this is lovely for spring and summer events. Love the invite design?
Get a free sample of this bold design.
3. Y'all might fall in love with this mint and peach southern-inspired board! Stop by this blog post and read over 5 ways to bring a tad of southern exposure into your wedding look.
Get a free sample of this invite suite--featuring graphic florals.
4. Perfect for winter escapes, be inspired to get away from it all with this beach-inspired beauty in pretty pastels! Change the color bands to any colors you'd like in this invite design.
5. Soft neutrals for a natural wedding style. Does a relaxed wedding seem right up your aisle? Then you'll love the pretty springtime green in this palette to add a fresh touch for your romantic natural wedding.
Request this bracket-shaped invite .
6. Gorgeous garnet board for a rustic winter event. Burgundy is such a popular wedding color that bridges the gap between gold and romantic. We love everything about this inspiration--from the mountain lake backdrop to our elegant bride wrapped in a white fur shrug!
See this botanical design in person.
7. This organic wedding inspiration celebrates a waterfall of colors. It's literally a woodland fairy tale inspiration that's overflowing with eclectic florals and rustic accents. So fresh and verdant!
Request this whimsical invitation design suite for yourself.
Happy "Color Monday!" There's so much to see!! Please browse this popular blog series here for a plethora of pretty palettes and inspirational ideas! There's a new board every week.
Hello, 2016! Visit us every week to see what's new on "Color Monday!"